Simply the Best Way to Tour Egypt.
Our standard itineraries are all offered at the luxury level, with world class 5 star hotel accommodations and 5 star deluxe Nile cruises. Your travel from Cairo to Upper Egypt and return is by air (unless you have a preference for the Sleeper Train). Or if you prefer, you can “Be A Pharaoh” and upgrade your luxury tour to the very best hotels, rooms or suites. You will find that any modification or custom-tailoring to your particular desires is not only possible, but welcome…we want you to have the Perfect Experience in this most fascinating destination in the world.
We have carefully designed our tours for your convenience and enjoyment. All tours and packages are:
- Private – Your “group” is only those family members/friends with whom you have booked. Note We also cater for single travelers travelling on their own.
- Personal – Attention is individualized, every question is answered…you will be treated as the honored guest that you are.
- Guided – By some of the finest Egyptologists/Archaeologists in Egypt, who are committed to your complete satisfaction.
- Attention Single Travelers! –We get many requests each year from single travelers wanting an individual Private Tour. Whilst our suggested Itineraries are priced based on 2, please just contact us for single traveler details here.
What is Included.
All Tours depart daily, require a minimum of two guests and include (Please note we offer the same itineraries for Single Travelers – please enquire).:
- English* speaking Licensed and University degreed professional Egyptologist Guide(s).
- Complete sightseeing program as stated including all site entry and user fees.
- Double or twin bed rooms (king rooms on request if available) with en suite facilities and breakfast daily. (Full Board on our Nile Cruises)
- All airport transfers and ground transportation by private car, minivan or minibus.
- The safety of a private car, private driver and escort.
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
- Services and assistance of our offices in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Hurghada.
*Other languages available upon request.
Not included are:
- Meals not mentioned.
- International airfare. Departure taxes (if any).
- Egyptian Visa ($25 at time of writing)
- Baksheesh (tipping) pool (a tiny amount collected by your guides for services you might never see).
- Tips for your Egyptologist guide(s) and private driver(s).
- Extras and items of a personal nature.