Simply the Best Way to Tour Egypt & Jordan
Our standard itineraries are all offered at the luxury level, with world class 5 star hotel accommodations and 5 star deluxe Nile cruises. Your travel from Cairo to Upper Egypt and return is by air . Or if you prefer, you can “Be A Pharaoh” and upgrade your luxury tour to the very best hotels, rooms or suites. You will find that any modification or custom-tailoring to your particular desires is not only possible, but welcome…we want you to have the best trip in this most fascinating destination in the world.
Egypt Magic Features
- Private – Your “group” is only those family members/friends with whom you have booked. Note: We also cater for single travelers travelling on their own.
- Personal – Attention is individualized, every question is answered…you will be treated as the honored guest that you are.
- Guided – By some of the finest Egyptologists/Archaeologists in Egypt, who are committed to your complete satisfaction.
What is Included.
All Tours depart daily, require a minimum of two guests and include (Please note we offer the same itineraries for Single Travelers – please enquire).:
- English speaking Licensed and University degreed professional Egyptologist Guide(s). Other languages available upon request.
- Complete sightseeing program as stated including all site entry and user fees.
- Double or twin bed rooms (king rooms on request if available) with en suite facilities and breakfast daily. (Full Board on our Nile Cruises)
- All airport transfers and ground transportation by private car, minivan or minibus.
- The safety of a private car, private driver and escort.
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
- Services and assistance of our offices in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Hurghada.
What is Not Included.
Not included are:
- Meals not mentioned.
- International airfare. Departure taxes (if any).
- Egyptian Visa ($25 at time of writing)
- Baksheesh (tipping) pool (a tiny amount collected by your guides for services you might never see).
- Tips for your Egyptologist guide(s) and private driver(s).
- Extras and items of a personal nature.