Palace Aventure – Private Tour Summary
5-star hotels Cairo ~ Luxor ~ Aswan
Your private, escorted adventure takes you through 5,000 years of mysteries and antiquities in 8 unforgettable days. You’ll visit treasures, tombs and temples throughout the length of the Nile. You travel by private car, by horse drawn calesche, camel, , felucca and jet aircraft. See Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and much more with almost everything included. Departures are guaranteed daily. The group size is just you, minimum 2 persons.
Egypt Magic Features
- Private – Your “group” is only those family members/friends with whom you have booked. Note: We also cater for single travelers travelling on their own.
- Personal – Attention is individualized, every question is answered…you will be treated as the honored guest that you are.
- Guided – By some of the finest Egyptologists/Archaeologists in Egypt, who are committed to your complete satisfaction.
Day 1 This Tour starts and ends at the Cairo Airport. You will be met at the Cairo airport by our tour representative and driver. You will be met as you enter the terminal and after Immigration. Our representative assist you with your luggage and Customs, then takes you to your hotel, the Mena House for the evening. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 Start with a visit to the Egyptian Museum in the morning. In the afternoon visit the Citadel of Saladin, the Mosque of Mohammed Ali and Coptic Cairo including the Hanging Church and the Ben Ezra Synagogue.Overnight in Cairo at the Mena House. (B)
Day 3 The entire day will be devoted to antiquities. Memphis, Saqqara, The Pyramids and The Sphinx. You will even ride camels at the Pyramids, if you wish. Overnight in Cairo.at the Oberoi Mena House. (B))
Day 4 You will be awakened early for the early morning flight to Aswan where your full day will start with visits to the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk at the granite quarries and Philae Temple. In the afternoon you will sail the Nile by felucca with views of the Nilometer, Elephantine Island and the Agha Khan Mausoleum. Overnight in Aswan at the Old Cataract Hotel. (B)
Today starts with a drive by private car or minibus to Luxor with stops at Edfu and Kom Ombo on the way. The afternoon will be free in Luxor. Overnight in Luxor. (B)
Another early morning as you cross the Nile to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings. The full day tour will include the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Ramasseum and an alabaster factory. Overnight in Luxor. (B)
A half day visit to Karnak and Luxor Temple and then the afternoon at the Luxor Museum. Optionally, enjoy a Sunrise Balloon Ride over the Valley of the Kings. Later you will be taken to the airport for your return flight to Cairo, where, on arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel for overnight. (B)
Transfer to the airport for your departure. (B)
This 1 week, land based, Private Tour will enable you to stay in 3 of Egypt’s iconic and historic Palace Hotel. You will also see the major antiquities in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan.
All Tours depart daily, require a minimum of two guests and include (Please note we offer the same itineraries for Single Travelers – please enquire).:
5 star hotels. All hotel taxes and service charges. Stay at some of Egypt’s classic, historic, famous, palace hotels.
The Cairo Marriott built for the French Empress Eugenie to commemorate the opening of the Suez canal.
The Mena House located in the shadow of the Pyramids of Giza in Cairo. Garden Section Pyramid View
The Winter Palace Luxor, built in 1886 on the Nile banks.
The refurbished Old Cataract Aswan hotel.
- English speaking Licensed and University degreed professional Egyptologist Guide(s). Other languages available upon request.
- Complete sightseeing program as stated including all site entry and user fees.
- Double or twin bed rooms (king rooms on request if available) with en suite facilities and breakfast daily. (Full Board on our Nile Cruises)
- All airport transfers and ground transportation by private car, minivan or minibus.
- The safety of a private car, private driver and escort.
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
- Services and assistance of our offices in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Hurghada.
Meals not mentioned.
International airfare. Departure taxes.
Tips for Egyptologist guide(s) and driver(s).
Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)
Extras and items of a personal nature.
There are 3 distinct seasons for travel which affect the private tour price. Normally as follows:
Peak Season: Christmas, New Year and Easter Holiday period
Shoulder: 1st October to 21 December & 4 January to Easter & After Easter to 30 April
Low Season: 1 May to 30 September
Options Available to be Added to your Private Tour
- Sound & Shows including transfers – Pyramids, Karnak Temple Luxor, Philae Temple Aswan.
- Cairo Floating Restaurant Dinner Cruise on the Nile in Cairo.
- Sunrise Balloon Ride near The Valley of the Kings.
- Day Trip to Abu Simbel by Air (if not included in your tour).
- Extra hotel nights can be added at any point on your Private Tour.
Prices are currently available on request.
Please email Info@EgyptMagic.com or complete the form below: