Pyramid Aventure – Private Tour Summary
5-star hotels Cairo ~ Luxor ~ Aswan
Your private, escorted adventure takes you through 5,000 years of mysteries and antiquities in 8 unforgettable days. You’ll visit treasures, tombs and temples throughout the length of the Nile. You travel by private car, by horse drawn calesche, camel, Nile Cruiser, felucca and jet aircraft. See Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and much more with almost everything included. Departures are guaranteed daily. The group size is just you, minimum 2 persons.
Egypt Magic Features
- Private – Your “group” is only those family members/friends with whom you have booked. Note: We also cater for single travelers travelling on their own.
- Personal – Attention is individualized, every question is answered…you will be treated as the honored guest that you are.
- Guided – By some of the finest Egyptologists/Archaeologists in Egypt, who are committed to your complete satisfaction.
Day 1 You will be met at the Cairo airport by your personal Guide and driver. Your escort will meet you as you enter the terminal and after Immigration. Your Guide will assist you with immigration, luggage and customs, then take you to your hotel for the evening. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 Start with a visit to the Egyptian Museum in the morning. In the afternoon visit the Citadel of Saladin, the Mosque of Mohammed Ali and Coptic Cairo including the Hanging Church and the Ben Ezra Synagogue. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3 The entire day will be devoted to antiquities. Memphis, Saqqara, The Pyramids and The Sphinx. You will even ride camels at the Pyramids if you wish. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 4 Today starts early with the trip by air to Aswan. The morning will be free except for boarding your Nile cruiser which will be your home and tour base for the next 3 nights. Optionally, see Abu Simbel, the two magnificent temples of Ramses II…a not to be missed site. You fly to Abu Simbel, take the tourist bus for the 5-minute ride to the monuments, hear the lecture from the Egyptologists stationed at the monuments, return by bus to the airport for your return flight to Aswan. We leave early to avoid the crowds and to be able to see this wonder in early light. We return by air to Aswan. In the afternoon you will visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple and enjoy a felucca ride around the Nile islands and the area around the Agha Khan Mausoleum (the interior is closed). Then the boat will set sail for Kom Ombo where you will spend overnight aboard the boat. Overnight aboard the boat.
Day 5 The day will start with a visit to Kom Ombo, the Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Afterwards, the boat will continue on to Edfu where you will visit the Temple of Horus and spend the night on the boat
Day 6 The day starts with the sail to Esna and the crossing of the lock in the river. Continue on to Luxor. In the afternoon you will visit Karnak and the Temple of Luxor. Overnight on board the boat.
Day 7 The day starts by a crossing to the West Bank followed by a visit to the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Later you will be taken to the Luxor Airport for the short flight to Cairo. Overnight in Cairo.
Transfer to the airport for your departure. (B)
This 1 week Private Tour will enable you to see the major antiquities in a short time. It has limited spare time but makes use of every day! If you are likely to suffer from jet lag on arrival you may wish to consider having an extra day on arrival to relax.
All Tours depart daily, require a minimum of two guests and include (Please note we offer the same itineraries for Single Travelers – please enquire).:
- 5 star hotels. All hotel taxes and service charges.
- English speaking Licensed and University degreed professional Egyptologist Guide(s). Other languages available upon request.
- Complete sightseeing program as stated including all site entry and user fees.
- Double or twin bed rooms (king rooms on request if available) with en suite facilities and breakfast daily. (Full Board on our Nile Cruises)
- All airport transfers and ground transportation by private car, minivan or minibus.
- The safety of a private car, private driver and escort.
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
- Services and assistance of our offices in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Hurghada.
Meals not mentioned.
International airfare. Departure taxes.
Tips for Egyptologist guide(s) and driver(s).
Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)
Extras and items of a personal nature.
There are 3 distinct seasons for travel which affect the private tour price. Normally as follows:
Peak Season: Christmas, New Year and Easter Holiday period
Shoulder: 1st October to 21 December & 4 January to Easter & After Easter to 30 April
Low Season: 1 May to 30 September
Options Available to be Added to your Private Tour
- Sound & Shows including transfers – Pyramids, Karnak Temple Luxor, Philae Temple Aswan.
- Cairo Floating Restaurant Dinner Cruise on the Nile in Cairo.
- Sunrise Balloon Ride near The Valley of the Kings.
- Day Trip to Abu Simbel by Air (if not included in your tour).
- Extra hotel nights can be added at any point on your Private Tour.
Prices are currently available on request.
Please email Info@EgyptMagic.com or complete the form below: