Ramses Adventure – Private Tour Summary
5-star hotels Cairo ~ Luxor ~ Aswan
~ Nile Cruise
This private, escorted adventure takes you on a full 11 day immersion in the world’s most fascinating ancient civilization.
Anything you’ve ever seen or read about Egypt can’t fully prepare you for the larger than life awe of being there and seeing it in person. The Ramses Adventure allows ample time to experience it all – the major sites plus Cairo,
Aswan and Luxor. Travel is by private car, horse drawn calesche, camel, donkey, felucca and jet aircraft, and 4 relaxing days cruising on a luxury Nile riverboat in the time honored tradition. Departures are guaranteed daily.
The group size is just you, minimum 2 persons.
Egypt Magic Features
- Private – Your “group” is only those family members/friends with whom you have booked. Note: We also cater for single travelers travelling on their own.
- Personal – Attention is individualized, every question is answered…you will be treated as the honored guest that you are.
- Guided – By some of the finest Egyptologists/Archaeologists in Egypt, who are committed to your complete satisfaction.
You will be met at the Cairo airport by our tour representative and driver. Our representative will meet you at Immigration and then assist you with your luggage and Customs. Then he will take you to your hotel for the evening. Overnight in Cairo. (B)
Start with a visit to the Egyptian Museum in the morning and in the afternoon visit the Citadel of Saladin and the Mosque of Mohammed Ali. Overnight in Cairo. (B)
The entire day will be devoted to antiquities. Memphis, Saqqara, the Pyramids and The Sphinx. You will even ride camels at the Pyramids, if you wish. Overnight in Cairo. (B)
Today starts early with the trip by air to Abu Simbel. Abu Simbel, the two magnificent temples of Ramses II…a not to be missed site. You fly to Abu Simbel, take the tourist bus for the 5-minute ride to the monuments, hear the lecture from the Egyptologists stationed at the monuments then return by bus to the airport for your return flight to Aswan. We leave early to avoid the crowds and to be able to see this wonder in early light. During your free afternoon you can explore this city’s amazing souk or visit the Nubian Museum on your own. Overnight Aswan. (B)
The morning will be free except for boarding your Nile cruiser which will be your home and tour base for the next 4 nights. In the afternoon you will visit the Nile islands and the area around the Agha Khan Mausoleum (the interior is closed) by felucca. Overnight and all meals aboard the boat. (BLD)
The day will start with a visit to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple. Then the boat will set sail for Kom Ombo where you will tour the Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris with the Egyptologist who travels with the boat. Afterwards, the boat will continue on to Edfu where you will spend the night. Overnight and all meals on board the boat. (BLD)
Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu in the morning also with the Egyptologist who travels with the boat, then sail on to Esna and cross the lock in the river. Continue on to Luxor where you will stay overnight with all meals on board the boat. (BLD)
The day starts by a crossing to the West Bank followed by a visit to the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. In the afternoon you will visit Karnak and the Temple of Luxor. Overnight and all meals on board the boat. (BLD)
In the morning you will visit the Tombs of the Nobles on the west bank of the Nile. The afternoon will be free in Luxor. Optionally, enjoy a Sunrise Balloon Ride over the Valley of the Kings. Later you will be taken to the airport for your return flight to Cairo and overnight in Cairo. (B)
Start with a visit to Coptic Cairo including the Hanging Church and the Ben Ezra Synagogue. Overnight in Cairo. (B)
Transfer to the airport for your early morning departure. (B)
This 1 week Private Tour will enable you to see the major antiquities in a short time. It has limited spare time but makes use of every day! If you are likely to suffer from jet lag on arrival you may wish to consider having an extra day on arrival to relax.
All Tours depart daily, require a minimum of two guests and include (Please note we offer the same itineraries for Single Travelers – please enquire):
- English speaking Licensed and University degreed professional Egyptologist Guide(s). Other languages available upon request.
- Complete sightseeing program as stated including all site entry and user fees.
- Double or twin bed rooms (king rooms on request if available) with en suite facilities and breakfast daily. (Full Board on our Nile Cruises)
- All airport transfers and ground transportation by private car, minivan or minibus.
- The safety of a private car, private driver and escort.
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
- Services and assistance of our offices in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Hurghada.
Meals not mentioned.
International airfare. Departure taxes.
Tips for Egyptologist guide(s) and driver(s).
Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)
Extras and items of a personal nature.
There are 3 distinct seasons for travel which affect the private tour price. Normally as follows:
Peak Season: Christmas, New Year and Easter Holiday period
Shoulder: 1st October to 21 December & 4 January to Easter & After Easter to 30 April
Low Season: 1 May to 30 September
Options Available to be Added to your Private Tour
- Sound & Shows including transfers – Pyramids, Karnak Temple Luxor, Philae Temple Aswan.
- Cairo Floating Restaurant Dinner Cruise on the Nile in Cairo.
- Sunrise Balloon Ride near The Valley of the Kings.
- Day Trip to Abu Simbel by Air (if not included in your tour).
- Extra hotel nights can be added at any point on your Private Tour.
Prices are currently available on request.
Please email Info@EgyptMagic.com or complete the form below: